Woodpecker® Ultrasonic Scaler UDS-L LED
1. Multi-function: Scaling, perio and endo.
2. Two modes of water supply: purified water from outside or auto-water supply.
3. Optical handpiece, more convenient for clinical operation.
4. The handpiece is detachable and can be autoclaved to 135℃ and 0.22MPa.
5. The handpiece is cast from Titanium alloy to ensure sound mechanic function and durability.
6. Assembled with excellent piezo-ceramic, the handpiece has high and lasting power and generates little heat.
7. The curing light can be used along with UDS-L LED, utilizing its ultrasonic power to provide electricity for the curing light. More convenient and practical.
8. The cable is made from silica gel tube, soft and durable.
9. The scaling tip is made of special material. The cavitation produced from the end of scaling tip makes the cleaning of teeth and the killing of germ easily.
10. This product is used for dental calculus elimination and root canal treatment.
11. Automatic frequency tracking ensures that the machine always works on the best frequency and performs more steadily.
12. Digital controlled, easy operation and more efficient for scaling.
13. Compatible with EMS, you could connect your EMS handpiece with this control box, and you could also connect this Woodpecker UDS handpiece with EMS control box.
14. CE and FDA certificated.
|Adapter input||220-240V~ 50/60Hz 150mA||Output primary tip vibration excursion||≤100μm|
|Output half-excursion force||<2N||Output tip vibration Frequency||28kHz±3kHz|
|Main unit input||24V~, 50/60Hz
|Output power||3-20 W|
|Main unit fuse||T1.6AL, 250VT||Adapter fuse||T0.5AL, 250VT|
|Weight of main unit||0.73 Kg||Weight of adapter||1.2 Kg|
|Protection against electric shock||Class II, Type BF||Dimension||190 * 125 * 60 mm|
|Protection against harmful ingress of water||Ordinary equipment||Protection degree against water (used on foot switch)||IPX1|
1. Main unit x 1
2. Handpiece x 1
3. Foot switch x 1
4. Water bottle x 1
5. Tip x 6
6. Adapter x 1
7. Torque wrench x 1
8. Operation manuel x 1