Rayme Made in Korea Digital Mobile Prox Dental X Ray Price
Rayme is wiress portable X-ray with high-frequency circuit of inverter type, has a great reduction of radiation dose by up to 30% than existing X-ray systems, more compact and convenience for dentist and patient. Rayme has been so developed as to not only take radiographs in analogue was using conventional film, also be used in RVG digital sensor as well.
This manual contain installation operation and maintenance instruction for the dental portable intraoral X-ray system.
For proper product and safe use of this product, this device has to be used only authorized and qualified personal as doctorsand diagnosis and treatment X-ray engineers,
and has to be used after fully familiarized with user manual.
This product has to be used only for dental diagnosis for taking dental or extra-oral X-ray radiograph.
– Material : Lithium-Polymer
– Charge Condition
• Current : 1.0 A
• Voltage : 14.8 VDC
• Temperature : 0 °C ~ 40° C
– Use condition
• Max. current : 10 A
• Voltage range : 12(min) ~ 16.8(MAX) V
• Temperature : -20 °C ~ 60 °C
– Model : JBL910A-1600
– Input Voltage : 100 ~ 250 VAC
– Output Voltage : 16.8 VDC
– Current : 1.0A
• Name : Rayme
• Item Classification : 2, Code: A11110 (in Korea)
• Grade : Class Ⅱb (MDD 93/42/EEC as amended by 2007/47/EC)
• Classification : B Type applied part
• Tube Voltage : 70kV(fixed)
• Tube Current : 1mA(fixed)
• X-Ray Tube type : Bipolar fixied X-ray tube
• X-Ray Tube model : DG-073B-DC
• X-Ray Tube Focal Size : 0.3*0.3 mm
• Cooling system : Oil cooling
• Total filtration : 1.6 mm Al
(Inherent filtration : 0.8mm, fixed added filter :0.7 mm Aluminum)
• Target angle : 21°
• Time Set-up function : 0.10 ~ 1.80 sec Source to image receptor distance : >10cm (fixed by cone) X-ray field : 50 mm (round-style)
• Size of main body : 139(W) x 163(H) x 66.5mm(D)
• Weight of body : About 1.8 kgs
Shining smile,better life!