Dental Lab Equipment Twin-Pen Dental Lab Sandblaster DLS-01
Voltage 220 V / 50 Hz
110 V / 60 Hz
Power<50W (lamp 25w)
Optional part:Dust Collector
Gross weight:about 21.5kgs
The dental lab equipment twin-pen dental lab sandblaster DLS-01 is used to polish the surface of porcelain crowns, it is a necessary dental equipment.The twin-pen can be used to polish materials of different hardness. It has a large window, the transparent bottles enable users to observe the state of the sand during the sandblasting process.
strong sandblasting power;
smooth and accurate operations;
easy to repair.
1. Check if all the accessories are inside the carton after unpacking. Read user manual carefully before use.
2. Connect all the tubes and accessories to corresponding socket.
3. Plug in the air supply pipe after set up valves of the sandblaster. ( pressure>4kg/cm, amount of air supplied more than 80L/min )
4. Put quartz sand (120 meshes) into the machine. It is advised that sand in the container be less than ½ of the container capacity.
5. Turn on the light and the power on the right.
6. Put the casting into the working chamber from the observation window. Hold the casting aside. The distance between the casting and the nozzle should be within10mm.
7. Step on the foot switch to activate the sandblaster; and the sand will spout out from the nozzle.(Control the sand spouting by pulling or pushing the black button on the right)
8. Move foot away from the foot switch after the casting surface polishing is done; the sand will stop spouting out. Open the observation window and take out the polished casting. Turn off the power supply after use.
There are no reviews yet.